Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Shakeology-It is so much more than a protein shake!

This is a great article on Shakeology and how it is more than just a protein shake. It is so much more than that! That is what I love so much about it and why I share about it. I have personally seen it help so many of my customers with health problems and come off medications, lose weight, curb cravings for junk, improve digestion, reduce inflammation and so much more!
It has personally helped me with junk food cravings and night time snacking!! That was always a big problem of mine until I started drinking the shakes. I used to raid the snack closet at night just searching for something to fulfill my cravings but nothing would work. Then I would just feel guilty for eating all that junk!! Since drinking the shakes, I don't do that anymore, it really gives your body all the nutrients it needs so you don't have those cravings. I have seen the change in myself and it works!
Even better it has helped my allergies!! I used to get this constant nasal drip and cough that would last forever and disturb my sleep!! That is gone since drinking the shakes too!!
I look forward to my shake everyday and it taste like a treat to me!
Message me to find out more about Shakeology and how it can help you!


 
Click the link to read the article:
http://www.shakeology.com/blogs/2014/09/02/5-shakeology-myths-debunked-coach/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment