Monday, August 17, 2015

Scotts story

I made a commitment to eat healthier and  return to my fitness levels like when I was younger.  I returned to the gym and was eating clean for several years but reached a level where I plateaued.  My wife was subsequently introduced to Beachbody approximately a 1 ½ years ago and everything changed.  I found that I was eating healthy but my portions were too large. I also discovered that I was seeing better physical results from working out at home with thirty minute workouts.  I started with P90x3 and progressed into T25- Insantity Max 30 and the 21 Day Fix.  These programs taught me a lot and dismissed previous beliefs that I had :  I don’t like working out at home,  I eat correct already, I hate cardio etc.  This year at the age of 41 (just a number)  I rode a bicycle from Central New Jersey to Washington DC,  I played a football game with pro football players ( Lance Briggs who must be mentioned since I'm a huge Bears Fan from New Jersey)  I participated in a team  fitness challenge which included •a swim •five mile run in soft sand •dead lifts •rope climb •barrel roll •wall jumps ect.  Our four man team finished 2nd overall in the competition.
I am proud of my results from the simple changes I made to my fitness routine and eating habits.  I did it and know I can help others do the same thing. 
Don't wait make your commitment today!

#gains #gym #diet #fitness #moellerfit #T25 #p90x3 #21dayfix #max30 #weightloss #exercise  #nutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment