Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful!

Be your own kind of beautiful! ðŸ’–

Love and accept yourself as you are right now. Stop comparing, judging yourself and treat yourself as you would a good friend with compassion. Accept who you are with an open heart.

We can be so hard on ourselves. Embrace yourself as you are. We all have positive and negative qualities. No one is perfect in this world. 

I know this because I would do this and can still fall into this trap. I was so insecure growing up and it wasn't until I hit my late 20's/30's that I started to believe in me. I have learned to laugh at myself, at my imperfections, to leave the past in the past, learn and grow from it, to be more present. I have learned my strengths and just grew in confidence loving myself at every part of my journey. Not waiting to get to a certain point first. It's so freeing actually.

It takes work, it doesn't come natural. I put time into reading and listening to books that inspire me and make me grow. I exercise daily which is a big mood booster and eating healthy. The saying..you are what you eat is very true. I started to meditate for a few minutes each morning and boy is it awesome. I make the time for it. Life is busy for all of us. I find the busier I am the more I get done. So, make the time for you if you aren't already. Get your family and loved ones involved. It doesn't have to be super time consuming but it does have to be a consistent behavior to make an impact.

If you ever want book recommendations, workouts, meal plans, recipes, meditation tips please reach out because I would be happy to chat about.


No comments:

Post a Comment